Saturday, November 5, 2016

Precious Puppy Layout

Okay, so I'm in love. Like big time in love. Like totally consumed, obsessed kind of love.

With my puppy.

My husband and I grew up without pets. And, we were fine with that. Actually, we always were grateful we married someone who understood we never wanted pets. The fur! The mess! The responsibility! No, thank you.

But then Indy. Well, actually Willett. Willett is my neighbor's Havanese and I kind of fell in love with her. And I had to have a baby, I mean, a puppy of my own. So, entered Indy.


We adopted Indy in February and he has changed our life. For the better. As the journaling above says (hard to read, I know), he's sweet, snuggly and so adorable. :)

Love this layout? It's from Pattern 8, Make It From Your Heart: Volume 2. CTMH's how-to books are so helpful. Most of the products used above are retired and I am proud of that. I'm trying to use up my stash, you too?

Indy says, "Woof!" meaning "Thanks for looking!"



1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete