Monday, October 10, 2016

Oh Deer! Christmas Layout

My obsession with all things Sea Glass continues. I created these layouts as a make and take for a crop I was recently a vendor at. Despite these not being the best photos, I love how they turned out!



The only difference between these two layouts is that I used the back of the B&T papers for the bottom layout (pine cones v the deer). And, yes, I know it's hard to see the bottom one. But, I wanted you to see the shimmer I applied to the snowflakes with our new Shimmer Brush! You can also see the gold embossing on the deer, using the Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder.

Close To My Heart's how-to books are so helpful when you're looking for a well-balanced layout. I used Three-Part Harmony on p. 44 of the Imagine book. And, that adorable deer comes from the Thin Cuts Woodland Wishes Bundle. That Merry Christmas cut out is awesome and comes from the new Cricut City Sidewalks Digital Collection.

I'm never crafting Christmas this early, but I am SO loving it. When do you usually start your Christmas crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment