Friday, October 31, 2014

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - It's the Little Things



Welcome to the Close To My Heart November Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things, Blog  Hop. I appreciate you hopping over from Lela's Blog. For a complete list of hoppers, go here.


I made a little gift bag using my awesome Cricut Artiste cartridge. Then, I put my stamping and scissors to work with the little flowers. I layered the Thin 3-D Foam Tape to create different layers of dimension to the flowers, added some washi tape and sparkles and voila! Simple and cute homemade gift bag.



Side view to show dimension

Supplies Used (all CTMH)
  • CTMH Artiste cartridge, Z1790 (Select 3D Object, <Noel>,
    Fit to Page) page 79 of the Artiste book
  • Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, Z2004
  • Chalk It Up Paper Packet, X7184B
  • Lagoon Ink, Z2195
  • Flaxen Ink, Z2642
  • Sorbet Ink, Z2164
  • Thin 3-D Foam Tape, Z2060
  • Mini Clothes Pin, Z1815
  • Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Z1812
  • Bitty Sparkles, Z1263
This It's the Little Things Stamp Set is going to get so much use with it's whimsical flowers and sentiments.  Remember, you can only get this set in November and it's just $5 with your $50 purchase on my CTMH website.


Be sure to visit all of the blogs on this hop for some creative inspiration. Next up is Nancy's Blog.

17 comments:

  1. Super cute. I think you and I had treat packaging on the brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project! I love the centers of your flowers and all the bling you added to this project is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little treat bag is darling! Love the colors and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Haven't tried to make these yet. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is super cute! We used the same cut but took different directions in our bags - love how two projects that are similar come out so differently with ink and paper changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that, Paige, and I giggled. Great minds think alike?! Love your project, too, thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. I love how Chalk It Up and the coordinating colors look with this stamp set. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet gift bag, I would love to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag. Like that you cut it from a patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete