This month we have 80 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
I was inspired to use the new CTMH Designed Decor Shadow Box Z2015 on a collage wall my husband and I are creating. My plan is to change out the layout for each season. I love how this Fall layout turned out using the Family is Forever stamp set. A special thanks to Sarah Paige-Gruber for the inspiration for the top right corner design.
List of supplies used:
- Designed Decor Shadow Box, Z2015
- Pathfinding Paper Packet, X7186B
- Brown & Tan Sparkles, Z1753
- Exclusive Inks Chocolate Stamp Pad, Z2111
- Exclusive Inks Barn Red Stamp Pad, Z2104
- Exclusive Inks Olive Stamp Pad, Z2137
- Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Z1686
- Colonial White Cardstock, Z2168
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors, Z1836
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape, Z2060
Now "Hop" on over to Kami Welter's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until the 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!