Thursday, January 30, 2014

Skylark Workshop

Close To My Heart's new Spring/Summer Idea Book will launch online in two days! You are going to love all of the new paper packs, stamp sets and embellishments. And, I'm super excited about the new Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program. But, more on that later. 

Today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the Skylark Workshop I'm teaching in February.

Pattern from the WOTG
Reflections: Front & Center -In the Middle and -Focal (pp. 71 and 76)

Make It From Your Heart Volume 2, Pattern 11 (pp. 26-27)
To complete these layouts, you'll need:
Skylark Paper Pack, X7177B
Skylark Complements, X7177C
Slate Striped Twist Ties, Z1864
Additional Cardstock: Whisper (2), Chocolate (2), Desert Sand (1), Colonial White (2) and White Daisy (1)

Additional Supplies Used:
Sanding Kit, Z1294
3-D Foam Tape, Z1151

Will you join me? I have spots open on February 18th from 7-9:30 pm. Drinks and light snacks will be served, along with lots of laughs! RSVP by February 6th, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment