Friday, November 15, 2013

Sarita Scrapbooking Layouts

Sarita is one of those paper packs that required me to work with it before I really liked it. Thanks to the fabulous CTMH Art Department and our Founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton, the top two layouts were designed with the Sarita Paper Pack and Sarita My Stickease Assortment. I love stamping, but sometimes it's nice to just complete a super quick couple of layouts with My Stickease! The Sarita Assortment adds a little dimension and texture to the papers. Finally, the Art Department added in little bits of Silver Shimmer Trim to add a little glitz! I think they turned out beautifully!



 
Designing this final layout was so simple using the Cricut Artbooking cartridge and the leftover My Stickease and Assortment pieces.  What do you think?
 



1 comment:

  1. i love your third layout with your left overs the best i think. nice job

    ReplyDelete