Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pear & Partridge Cards

Here I am in sunny Riviera Maya, Mexico at the gorgeous Excellence Resort and what am I doing? I'm making my Pear & Partridge Christmas cards, naturally! After a few days of sun, fun in the ocean/pool (and more than one cocktail!) I was itching to get my craft on. I'm listening to my iPod, sipping champagne and distressing cards...and loving every minute of it.

When I get back next week, I'd love to chat with you about how you're getting your cards finished! Until then, I'll be scrapping and sipping in the sun! Adios, amigas!

2 comments:

  1. Did you win a CTMH trip? Some friend I am that I didn't even know you were out of town...Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, Jeff and I just escaped for a week! We're having a great time but I'm ready to come home tomorrow. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete