Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

Are you as obsessed with Pinterest as I am?  Well, I borrowed some fabulous ideas from some great artists (including the talented Lisa Stenz) on Pinterest.  Here are some gift tags I plan on selling this weekend at a craft show, as well as attaching to my gifts!

I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge quite a bit.  If you don't have it yet, you need to add it to your Christmas list!


This simple little candy cane came from a retired set, Share the Magic (D1443).  I used Cranberry Twine and a Black eyelet to add a little something to this simple gift tag.

 
This tag came straight from Lisa Stenz (see link above), using the Merry Christmas stamp from Holiday Cheer (B1381) and the holly from one of my favorite sets, A Holiday (A1115).  Just a bit of Red Glitz for the holly and some white hemp finished this tag off.
 
 
I love Kraft paper for holiday wrapping and tags.  Pear & Partridge paper (same piece, just front and back of a B&T) and Cranberry cardstock created the trees and star flowers.  I popped them all up to give some dimension to the gift tag.  Chocolate Twine and a bitty sparkle added just the right touch.


I love this sentiment from Christmas Joy (C1520) stamped in Cranberry Ink.  The tag is on New England Ivy and Cranberry grosgrain ribbon and some sparkles complement the simplicity of this tag.


Now, just to do the shopping so I'll have something to put these tags on!

No comments:

Post a Comment