Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Six Weeks of Halloween - Week 2

Countdown to Halloween!

Do your kids ask, "How many days until...?"  Mine do, about ten times a day, no lie.  How many days until the weekend?  How many days until our cousin comes?  How many days until Chistmas, my birthday, ahhhhhhh!!!  It makes me crazy sometimes.  So, I've eliminated one of those questions (how many days until Halloween?) with these:


I love these cute little blocks that count down the days until Halloween!  Each side is covered in a few scraps leftover from the Moonlight Workshop on the Go, has spooktacular stamping, a few embellishments and a number (cut from CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge on the Cricut and adhered to a Dimensional Element Number). 

If you're already doing the workshop, all you need to purchase are just two My Creations Blocks (Z1746) and the DE Numbers (Z1681).  Photos for each side of the blocks can be found on Close To My Heart's website under Ideas and Inspiration, Workshops on the Go, Moonlight Bonus Project or by clicking here.

Want a free tutorial on the four scrapbook pages on Moonlight?  I'm hosting the awesome Moonlight Workshop on October 9th at 7 p.m. and again on October 23rd at 9 a.m.  Let me know if you're interested!


Like my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Scrappy-Hour/119683301462528

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    These are adorable! Super super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I appreciate your comment. Us 2 l'd Michelles have to stick together! (You know, that sounds better than it looks in writing!)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Michelle on having your artwork featured on the CTMH Facebook Page! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Pamela! I was beyond thrilled. And, I just love the projects they come up with us so my mommy brain doesn't have to think too hard!

      Delete