Monday, September 24, 2012

La Belle Vie Birthday Card

The beautiful life.  Isn't that a great name for a paper pack, a great way to approach each day, even?

Tomorrow night a dear friend is hosting a gathering for me and I wanted to have a pretty card for the make-and-take.  She and her husband are going to Paris in a few weeks so I just knew La Belle Vie bulk paper was the way to go.  And, who can't use another birthday card to send to a friend?


 
 
 
I used the new Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and the Colonial White Rosette Ribbon on this card.  I simply trimmed the rosettes from the ribbon to add as individual flowers.  Since many of the guests are not crafters (yet!), I wanted something simple and three dimensional to add to the card.  As easy as I think the Cricut Art Philosphy flowers are to roll, I didn't want to overwhelm someone new to crafting.  Voila!  These rosettes were the perfect solution.  The sentiment is from the Cricut Artiste Collection.  Did you know you get three D-size stamp sets and 3 Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes with your Cricut Artiste Cartridge?  I almost forgot to share the inside of the card, a little cupcake cut out from Artiste (Birthday Girl Button) and stamped with the same set as the front sentiment.  Just a little surprise inside!
 
 
 
I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment