Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Avonlea Card Workshop

The more I play with a paper pack, the more I love it.  Can you relate?

I've always thought Avonlea was pretty, but I wasn't 100% sold on the card kit, until I did it!  I made a few changes to the sentiments because I'm recently low on sympathy cards and anniversary cards.

Here are the cards we'll be making at my Avonlea card workshop on September 26th:

 
 

Options for the sentiments include: Wishing You Well (on the Sorry for your Loss card) and Just Because I Care (on the Happy Anniversary card).  You'll make five of each card in about two hours, along with chatting and enjoying the company of some great women.

The Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Cardmaking Kit (includes):
My Acrylix® Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop (C-size)
Avonlea B&T Duos® Papers (2 sheets)
Cardstock (4 sheets, various)
Colonial White Cards & Envelopes (15 each)
Slate Epoxy Bubbles (108 pieces)
Grey Organdy Ribbon (5 yards)
Instructional Guide
 
I provide drinks and snacks along with my stamp pads, blocks and tools you'll need to complete the cards.  The card kit is $29.95, but the class and instruction are FREE.  You can order WOTG (G1041) on my website: http://michellejonesva.ctmh.com/ or send me an email.  Please make sure you order by this Friday, 9/14/12 to get the WOTG in time.
 
Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Scrappy-Hour/119683301462528!  Thanks for your support!


3 comments: