Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Studio J Gets a Makeover!

Okay, so it's like Gisele Bundchen getting a makeover...taking something already hot and just perking it up a bit.  But, CTMH is throwing in the perks when it comes to Studio J.

NO MORE MEMBERSHIPS!  That's right, there are no more Studio J memberships.  And, the best news is that the layout price is going from $12.50 to $6.95!!!  You'll get:
  • Access to all kits and patterns
  • Free layout JPG files with purchase of printed layouts
  • Ability to purchase standalone JPG files for just $2.95 each
Another one of my favorite changes is that CTMH has added a line of Express Collections.  There are six themed Express Collections that include 10 unique two-page layouts, plus a front and back page, all already designed with embellishments, gorgeous My Stickease, clusters and unique color combinations.  All you do is drop in your photos, add your journaling and you can create a custom album in minutes!

Okay, so take a look at this Studio J layout I did prior to Close To My Heart's Convention in Dallas a few weeks ago.  Guess how long this layout took me?


It took me HOURS.  HOURS!  See that scallop beneath the ribbon, I had to add all of that.  See all of those circles around the date, the stitching, the clustered My Stickease, the title with different fonts and colors?  I did it all. 

BUT, now this layout is part of the Little Man Express Collection!  Just drag and drop your photos, add your journaling and Voila!

The six Express Collections are: All About Me, Little Man, Little Miss, School Days, Travels and Year in Review.

I'm holding a Studio J intro class this fall.  Let me know if I can add you to my list to send information for this event!  In the meantime, visit my Studio J site and start playing with it yourself!

2 comments: