Friday, February 10, 2012

Be Mine

Teaching a group of 15 young women about scrapbooking has been such a joy. The girls, grades 1-5, are so full of enthusiasm and creative energy that I think I learn more from them than they do from me.  Each week, I demonstrate a new technique.  This week, I introduced the girls to Close To My Heart's Spray Pen as we completed a Valentine's Day layout.


I had to refill the pen several times as they decided to spray just about everything, not just the heart title!  But, what a great example of how to take a few tools (water, CTMH re-inker and Pearl Paint) and combine them in the spray pen for a cool effect.

If you don't have a Spray Pen yet, you need to add it to your "must have" tools list.  Contact me today to order one and I'll give you a free "mixture" of product to try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment