Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Days

My baby started kindergarten last week.  Sniff.  I felt a mixture of excitement and sadness at how quickly he's growing up.  CTMH has a fabulous paper pack, Typeset, that's just perfect for school photos.  So, I did a three layout workshop last week to document my official "free time" now that both boys are in school.  Here are the finished products:

Alex, the "baby" starting kindergarten.
Magic: Charmed


My Joshua, who started second grade.
Magic: Magician's Choice
 
Finally, a page of both boys for "my" scrapbook!
Magic: Illusion

Supplies Used:
Typeset Level 2 Paper Pack, X7139B
Colonial White Cardstock, 1388
Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes, X7139C
Color-Ready Alphabets - Cork, Z1450
Milepost Shapes, Z1464
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2114
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Re-Inker, Z2214
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pen, Z2314
Stipple Brush from the Texture Tools, Z1298

No comments:

Post a Comment