Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sticky Notepads

Okay, I'm not exactly sure how many notepads one person needs or can make.  With that being said, I found these on a favorite blog: Angie Juda's Chic'n Scratch: http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/.  She uses something called a bind-it-all to put the o-rings on them.  Thankfully her awesome demo also shows how to do it with a Crop-a-dile.  Don't have a Crop-a-dile?  You need to get one, they're amazing at punching holes and setting eyelets.  And, mine is hot pink so that's an added bonus for me!

I've been talking about gift giving at Convention and I made one of these for each of my 11 team members, personalized with their initial in Sweet Leaf ink and then clear embossed to make their initial pop.  I used CTMH's Miracle paper and Kraft cardstock.  I love the details of the paper piercer on the scallop punch.  It really adds some pizazz, don't ya think?  I hope they enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them! 


Then, I put each one in a plastic sleeve and added a personal note.  I'm so excited to spend four days with these awesome women!  I'll add details about the supplies I used when I get back from Anaheim.  I'm leaving at 4:45 tomorrow morning to make my flight out of Reagan National.  Yawn...better hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment