Monday, July 25, 2011

My Creations Memory Game


I have a confession to make.  I am in love with chipboard.  And CTMH has created a few new ways for me to express this chipboard love.  One is the "My Creations Memory Game" found on page 131 of the new Fall/Winter Idea Book.  This sturdy little chipboard box comes complete with 24-3"x3" chipboard squares.  There are so many ways to use this: as a memory game, as a collection of photos, as a scavenger hunt for the car.  The 24 days also made me think of Advent...imagine filling it with 24 days of Christmas activity ideas!  I covered mine with the new Elemental paper.  Here's a photo including the chipboard squares that fit nicely inside:


Let me know if you'd like to join me for a workshop creating this fun chipboard box.  Chipboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment