Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mayberry Workshop

Last month, I got together with a few of my favorite CTMH "workshop girls" to lead them in a Level 2 Workshop with the adorable Mayberry paper.  In a Level 2 Workshop, we use coordinating My Stickease to complete two layouts quickly (well, quickly for us).  My workshops tend to focus on the fun and friendship as much as the creative scrapbooking! 

One of my favorite things about CTMH's My Stickease is that they have layout suggestions on the back.  The layouts are based on our how-to books, Magic, Imagine and Cherish.  Each book is full of professionally designed patterns, simple cutting guides and easy-to-follow instructions.  At only $21.95 each ($29.95 for Magic) they are the first product I made sure I bought!

Magic: Performance

Magic: Shuffled Deck

I added Canvas Badge Buttons to add dimension to the pages.  These amazing buttons can be stamped directly on the canvas and are adhesive backed...brilliant!

CTMH Supplies Used:
Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet, X7136B
Mayberry Level 2 My Sickease Assortment, X7136C
Magic, 9034
Canvas Badge Buttons, Z1397
Smoothie Ink, Z2196
Cocoa Ink, Z2114
My Acrylix Heartfelt Treasures Stamp Set, C1456
My Acrylix One of a Kind Stamp Set, D1410

No comments:

Post a Comment